Southeast Asia forum

Round trip Thailand, Laos and Cambodia

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

Hey!

4 weeks in Southeast Asia, starting in Bangkok going up to Chaing Mai, heading into Laos (toward Ventiane) and then south toward Cambodia (Siem Reap)and back to Thailand for final relaxation;)

I would be interested to hear from anybody who has done a similar tour (places to see, time spent) and also any info on where best to cross (will probably get eVisa for both Laos and Cambodia) as I have read you cannot just randomly enter and exit at any crossing.

Thanks a lot

Stefan

#1 Posted: 30/9/2013 - 11:58

• Advertisement

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

You can enter Laos and Cambodia at any of the international checkpoints with visa-on-arrival. Cost is USD$30-35 for Laos and $20 for Cambodia, but note some of the land borders into Cambodia are scammy / charge extra for stamping fees, health check and other bullshit, so maybe get the e-visa in advance http://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh/

Four weeks is just enough time to rope in this circuit. Spend a few days in and around Chiang Mai, get a bus up to Chiang Khong, cross to Laos and get slow boat two days to Luang Prabang. Allow a week total for northern Laos until Vientiane, take a sleeper bus down to Pakse, rent a motorbike and visit Wat Phou and the Bolaven Plateau, get to Don Kong or Don Det in the 4000 Islands. Then minivan into Cambodia, stopover at Kratie, see the dolphins, Phnom Penh of course, Siem Reap (Angkor) a few days, then Battambang to Trat (Thailand) and do some beach time on Ko Chang, and back to Bangkok.

#2 Posted: 1/10/2013 - 03:29

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Captain Bob gave some really good advice. 4 weeks is tight for that itinerary so might have to make some minor changes or add a little time if possible. Here is an idea how long I would spend everywhere. In cases like Chiang Khong for example, the 1 day includes the bus trip from Chiang Mai to Chiang Khong so actually only will be spending the afternoon/evening there looking around.

Bangkok: 2-3 days
    Fly to Chiang Mai(Nok Air and Air Asia have cheap flights)
    Chiang Mai: 3-4 days
    Bus to Chiang Khong
    Chiang Khong: 1 day
    Cross into Laos and take slow boat to Luang Prabang
    Slow Boat: 2 days
    Luang Prabang: 3-4 days
    Bus to Vang Vieng
    Vang Vieng: 2 days
    Bus to Vientiane
    Vientiane: 2 days
    Night bus to Pakse
    Pakse: 2 days
    Bus to Don Det/Khon
    Don Det/Khon: 2-3 days
    Bus to Kratie
    Kratie: 2 days
    Bus to Phnom Penh
    Phnom Penh: 2-3 days
    Bus to Siem Reap
    Siem Reap: 3-4 days
    Bus/Ferry to Koh Chang
    Koh Chang 3-4 days
    Ferry/Bus to Bangkok
    Bangkok 1-2 days(depending on flight)

As you can see this totals up to 30-38 days so is a little bit more then your 4 weeks. You could either choose to either skip Koh Chang and fly Siem Reap back to Bangkok(Air Asia has cheap flights) or spend the minimum in each place and rush through a couple spots.

Ideas to rush a little more include

Skip Vang Vieng(saves 1 day)
    Take night bus to Pakse the day you arrive from Vang Vieng, not a whole lot to see in Vientiane anyways(saves 1 day)
    Spend only 1 day in Pakse say doing a day trip into Bolaven plateau(saves 1 day)
    Skip dolphins in Kratie and just stay there to break up the trip, or if in a real rush bus straight through to Phnom Penh(saves 1-2 days)
    Only spend 2 days templing in Siem Reap, depends how much you think you will like it(saves 1 day)

Other then that you would have to choose to skip certain areas and the only way that would really make sense is if you chose to fly(Say Chiang Mai to Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang to Pakse or Vientiane to Phnom Penh).

#3 Posted: 1/10/2013 - 12:46

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

Hi guys!

First of all thanks a lot for taking the time to give a first-time visitor of South East Asia some valuable pointers.
    I assume you have travelled the region plenty and that this is not the first time you are helping a fellow traveller out.;)

Naturally, I have been and still will be doing extensive research to try and come up with a rough plan with enough options to be able to change on the fly. I am sure I will find many things I wasn't expecting, so I might just spend a good amount of time re-learning how to not fret and improvise.

I am not trying to overload my schedule, I just thought for such a long-haul trip I might as well make the most of it and take some of Thailand and the surrounding countries in. Starting in Bangkok, taking the train up to Chiang Mai, then heading to Chiang Kong and further into Laos following it all the way down to Cambodia (definitively Angkor Wat) and back to an island, like you suggested Koh Chang and from then back to Bangkok.

Surely, I need to further review that itinerary as I do not want to spend all my time on the road, in buses or trains, as charming as that sounds in all the info I found on Travelfish.

So I suppose I need to keep a close eye on the timeline for that part of my trip starting in Laos down to Cambodia. So I might be following Geer1's advice and take a flight from Luang Prang down to Pakse , follow the road to Kratie, even swing by Phnom Penh and then head up to Siem Reap and onto the islands.

As I said, half planning, half improvisation, with the help of the right options, of course.

Still have a few specific questions, though:

1) Taking the train up to Chiang Mai, are there any sites/things worth seeing and making it a slow trip? And once I got the ticket, can I get on and off at will or do I need to buy tickets for individual stops?
    2) From your experience is it wiser to explore Bangkok a few days after arrival in order to acclimatize or leave that until later? I get the feeling the former option might be the right one. Seeing as I will be coming from Island relaxation back to a bustling city.
    3) When I get eVisas for Laos and Cambodia that means I can cross pretty much at all checkpoints and/or take flights from Laos to Cambodia or Thailand without any further preparation? And is it a good idea to pre-book e.g. that flight from Luang Prang to Pakse or should I not bother and buy a ticket there?
    4) As I am so ready to absorb a new culture, spirituality and nature sights and sounds, any pointers in that direction on my itinerary? Heard about the tiger temple, but also about stories of animal abuse and a few mauled tourists. Am also interested in any kind of relaxation, may it be spiritual or otherwise. And no, I am not talking about getting laid;)
    5) One final point I just thought about. How about the local wildlife? Any tipps on enjoying the scenery and be safe at the same time?

Well, that is all I can think of for now. Maybe when I have come up with my first itinerary, you'd be kind enough to look at it and help me finalize it. Would be much appreciated.

Thanks again and all the best from the Algarve

Stefan

#4 Posted: 1/10/2013 - 19:07

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

I would fly from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. The train isn't that comfortable, is almost always late and pretty much anyone that does take it says never again. Especially when you consider you can fly for $40(same as a 1st class sleeper) it just doesn't make sense to take the train unless you really want to have a mediocre sleep on a train. Not to mention I am not sure when you are going but the train is shut down for at least the rest of this month due to renovations. If you do decide to stick with the train the somewhat common stops would be Ayutthaya and Sukhothai but those require extra days on your trip.

I would explore Bangkok at first although you can easily decide to see things afterwards as well. Your flight schedule will play a large part into this(some attractions aren't open all week and if you are going to be sitting around in Bangkok all day waiting for a flight might as well go do something).

It is easy to get visas right at the border of those countries so I wouldn't be too worried about it. You might spend an extra couple bucks but that is minor in the big picture. Plus they will try to get that money out of you anyways even if you already have a visa.

Prebooking a flight is nice because it protects against the price rising but it is also nice to not have to be set to a deadline to get to and leave Luang Prabang. That comes down to a personal call and whether or not you are willing to hop on a bus to Vientiane then night bus to Pakse if you can't get a reasonable flight. One thing I didn't do was search up costs for that flight so better do that since not all Lao flights are cheap.

If you are interested in seeing tigers go to tiger kingdom in Chiang Mai. Much better reviews and experience from what I have heard/seen.

Probably won't see a ton of wildlife unless you go to a zoo or national park etc. There is a high population density in those countries and they are far more developed(or pillaged) then some people realize.

If you post an idea about an itinerary will try and help if I see any potential issues.

#5 Posted: 1/10/2013 - 19:42

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012
    Total reviews: 11

"Bangkok: 2-3 days
    Bus to Chiang Khong
    Bus to Vang Vieng
    Bus to Vientiane
    Night bus to Pakse
    Bus to Don Det/Khon
    Bus to Kratie
    Bus to Phnom Penh
    Bus to Siem Reap
    Bus/Ferry to Koh Chang
    Koh Chang 3-4 days
    Ferry/Bus to Bangkok
    Bangkok 1-2 days(depending on flight)"

u serious? What a mad rush around. Packing, unpacking and sitting on buses. That sounds like hell not a holiday.

#6 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 07:24

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

My dear Leonard!

Thanks for your suggestions. As I mentioned earlier I am still in the planning stage and comments like yours and from people like Captain Bob and Geer1 help me to narrow things down.

I also mentioned that I am considering taking a plane from Luang Prabang to Pakse and if Geer1's opinion about the train to Chaing Mai is confirmed I might also choose a flight here and just like that save myself 3-4 days at least in travel time.

The problem is always the same when traveling in this fashion. Do you try and get to your destinations quickly to have more time to look around and relax or do you accept a means of transport that might be slow and not always comfortable, but gives you the opportunity to see more of land and people?

That is for anyone to decide.

In the end rest assured that I will not be overloadiing myself. I am aware that my first trip in this fashion won't be perfect and will require a lot of improvisation. But then I assume all of you had to find out the hard way at first, too, didn't you?;)

Again, thanks for your suggestion.

Stefan

#7 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 07:57

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

"The problem is always the same when traveling in this fashion. Do you try and get to your destinations quickly to have more time to look around and relax or do you accept a means of transport that might be slow and not always comfortable, but gives you the opportunity to see more of land and people?"

I usually fly. The scenary out bus windows is often not that good. It is however worth hiring a car in some places and exploring. The bus trips from Surat to Krabi and Phuket are very scenic however. Bus/ferry to Ko Chang is fine. Not that long and scenary is ok.

Bkk to Chiang Mai I would fly to save time as that route isn't scenic. I would only bus/train it if stopping at Sukhothai or Kamphaeng Phet along the way.

#8 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 09:58

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Leonard that itinerary is very doable and many people travel that way, yes bus travel gets old but what else can you do when sights are spread out and flights are so expensive? Not everyone has the luxury to take months off work/life so they can travel slowly like you and even to some extent I choose to do. Sacrifices must be made, I would choose to put up with the bus rides, whereas you would skip sights and go see them at another time which may or may not be feasible/likely for takezo.

takezo, that itinerary I posted is reasonable. You will be tired of bus rides and searching for guesthouses by the time you get done but it will be far from "hell"... Just do your research on all those places and see how long you figure you want to spend at each and decide if you want to skip areas etc.

#9 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 10:53

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

I dont travel for months on end. I go for a few weeks and pick 2 or 3 spots and see them properly. Trying to see places every 2-3 days you end up dead tired and see more of the bus stops than anything.

Travelling isn't a competition to see how many bus stops you can visit.

#10 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 11:49

• Advertisement

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

Hey guys!

I appreciate all your input.

And don't worry about the results. In the end it's pretty much improv, isn't it?

Cheers

#11 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 11:50

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Leonard, your approach works fine if you plan on travelling back to SEA 10+ times. I can't speak for takezo but most people don't plan on doing that and would like to see other parts of the world as well.

I personally would want to see as much as possible then I would know what each place offers and can go back to the places I enjoyed and see them in greater detail. Not everyone travels like this though so that is why I tried to give him as many options as possible to speed up or slow down the trip based on what he feels is right for him. If you have other ideas on how he can see a little bit of Thailand, Laos and Cambodia in 4 weeks I am sure he would like to hear them.

Also, travelling isn't about seeing bus stops but to lots of people, myself included, travelling is about seeing as many places and things as they can. I think part of our difference on views is our views on travelling itself. As mentioned travelling to me is about seeing new places/things. It isn't necessarily a vacation which is more so what I think you view travelling to be. Travelling an area and seeing it in detail takes a lot of time, I was fortunate to have 4 months but he only has 4 weeks.

Edit: takezo yes it is kind of like improv. You will quickly learn what you are comfortable with and you may even come to think you bit off too much or too little. The nice thing about it is that if you don't tie yourself down with flight and hotel bookings etc you can easily and quickly change things to make it your own.

#12 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 12:49

• billytheliar

Joined Travelfish
    3rd April, 2012
    Total reviews: 7
    Places visited:
    At least 19

Well, I think statements as "travelling is..." or "travelling isn't..." are of the same value as "life is..." or "life isn't...".
    By the way, I like bus stops. Does this make me a travel pervert?

#13 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 14:04

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

How much can you see by staying for 2 nights?

After a while one town looks like the next and one road looks like the next.

#14 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 20:35

• LeonardCohe-
    n1

Joined Travelfish
    24th July, 2012

"but most people don't plan on doing that and would like to see other parts of the world as well."

Sure but if you live past 80 years of age you have a good 50 years to see the world. No need to rush around looking at bus stops and the back of bus seats and dirty windows.

#15 Posted: 2/10/2013 - 20:37

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

Hey guys!

This is not about giving good or bad advice and nobody will hold you accountable for a suggestion that may or may not work out.

Leonard, it seems you do your travelling frequently and so, as Geer1 said, you might have the luxury of dipping deeper into fewer places at one time.

Although I am making good money in my profession and am quite flexible as a freelancer I won't be flying to Sout East Asia that frequently, not even every year. So what I am after is a travel itinerary that:

1) gives me plenty too look at
    2) gets me in touch with nature, wildlife and the locals (and that most probably includes "uncomfortable bus rides" and a couple of "dirty windows) ;)
    3) doesn't have me hurrying from one place to the next
    4) leaves me with options in case I decide to change the pace/want to spend less/more time somewhere.

Out of all the suggestions from you guys, travel guides, Travelfish and other sources I hope to come up with just that, knowing that things will probably change on the road.

And once I have gotten the whole experience under my belt I will know if and when I want to come back, what mistakes to avoid and most probably ask myself why I was making such a fuss about it in the first place.

And with that lets just keep this all about helping a fellow traveller.

Thanks to you all.

Stefan

#16 Posted: 3/10/2013 - 05:23

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

Hey, guys!

A bit more than a month to go and I am still not in travel mode, but I have been thinking about my itinerary a bit more.

So I have taken Geer1's initial itinerary suggestion and modified it to reflect my main targets:

His was:

Bangkok: 2-3 days
    Bus to Chiang Khong
    Bus to Vang Vieng
    Bus to Vientiane
    Night bus to Pakse
    Bus to Don Det/Khon
    Bus to Kratie
    Bus to Phnom Penh
    Bus to Siem Reap
    Bus/Ferry to Koh Chang
    Koh Chang 3-4 days
    Ferry/Bus to Bangkok
    Bangkok 1-2 days(depending on flight)

Problem is, for that one I need rather 35-38 days instead of the 30 I have.

So I need to trim it down.

Bangkok: 2 days max. (12.-14.)
    Fly to Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai: 3-4 days (14.-17.)

Bus to Chiang Khong

Slow Boat: 2 days (17/18.-19/20.)
    Luang Prabang: 2 days (19./20.-21./22.)

Fly to Pakse: 2 days (22.-24.)

Bus to Don Det/Khon: 2 days (24.-26.)

Bus to Kratie
    Kratie: 2 days (26.-28.)
    Bus to Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh: 2 days (28.-30.)

Bus to Siem Reap
    Siem Reap: 2 days (30-01.)
    Bus/Ferry to Koh Chang
    Koh Chang 3-4 days (01.-05.)
    Ferry/Bus to Bangkok
    Bangkok 1-2 days (05.-08.)

I was aiming for being on an island around New Years, but that would mean spending 8 days between that island and Bangkok, so I don't know.

I suppose everything between Bangkok and Luang Prabang is pretty much set, but afterwards...

Maybe you have some tipps on how to best spend my time between Pakse and Don Det/Khon and/or Kratie/Pnom Phen and Siem Reap, i.e. whatever might be more woth my while or not. Angkor Wat is a definite Yes though. It's the traveling from Pakse down to Kratie and Pnom Phen, back up to Siem Reap and over to the island that gives me fits.

And if I did take the trip down to Pnom Phen and from there to the island and then back to Siem Reap I would be going back out and then back in, so that is a no no.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

PS: How is traveling during Xmas and New Year's, slowing down and/or no chance?

#17 Posted: 26/10/2013 - 15:18

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Overall looks ok, Siem Reap might be worth another day unless you aren't huge into temples. Luang Prabang is nice too and could spend another day there as well. Unless I am missing something you have extra time to make up your 30 days so I would spend a couple more in these locations. Also seems like you have 3 days set aside for Bangkok at the end although you only say 1-2.

Travel around Christmas isn't an issue. Accommodation in major tourist locations may be fairly full but that is about all that it will affect you.

#18 Posted: 26/10/2013 - 16:52

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

Hey!

Yes, I know, still needs some tweaking.

I am just wondering, as I am a guy who doesn't particularly like to rush things I might consider staying longer in places I like and then adjusting my itinerary accordingly.

As I mentioned before I am just a bit concerned about the timeframe for traveling from Pakse down to Pnom Phen and back north to Siem Reap. Could you give me an indication of the rough distances/time it takes by bus and whether these bus rides are hop on/hop off type, i.e. can I buy a ticket all the way to Pnom Phen and in between get on and off as I please or would I need to buy tickets for the various intervals?

Also I would appreciate any tips for money management. I know that info can be found here on travelfish and other sites, but I prefer first-hand experience. I know I need to be fairly flexible with currencies, but also don't want to exchange more than necessary at the same time being well convered for areas with no ATM and such.

Thanks

#19 Posted: 27/10/2013 - 04:22

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Ok, overall should work and keeping those extra days to spend wherever you feel is best will be good too. Guessing you will want an extra day in LP and SR though.

From Pakse to 4000 islands isn't that far. Buses leave first thing in the morning and you will arrive, be able to walk around to find accommodation and then spend most of the afternoon looking around.

4000 islands to Phnom Penh is a full day of travel, early until late if you decide to do it. Lots of that time is wasted at the border though. That is why it is a good idea to break up the trip at Kratie which is a decent town anyways. It will still be mid/late afternoon before you get to Kratie.

I believe it is still 4-5 hours to Phnom Penh so on that trip will have time to find accommodation and then go walk along the riverside or something like that.

It takes about 6 hours to bus to Siem Reap from PP so again same type of thing, get settled and go for a walk around town.

If you wanted to you could expand your itinerary and see more of northern Laos and more of central Cambodia by flying straight to Phnom Penh instead of Pakse. Pakse, 4000 islands and Kratie are decent enough places but really nothing that special(although hippies and pot heads love Don Det). That would also decrease bus time and shorten other bus trips(could stop at Battambang on way to SR etc).

You will find ATM's in almost every city. The places you have to be careful are if you are going to some little more traditional town or onto an island. Even then you can sometimes find a money exchanger to get money from if you really need it. What I did was carry 2 debit card and a credit card using them to keep 50-200 usd equivalent cash on me, I also had 100 usd tucked away in case I ran out of money or got pick pocketed etc.

#20 Posted: 27/10/2013 - 06:33

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

OK, but when I go to Pnom Phen and up to Battambang I would need to go all the way round to Siem Reap and then back toward the coast. In order to get to Siem Reap I still need to go through Kratie I presume. Then back down to Pnom Phen and Battambang and the coast.

If I go straight to Pnom Phen from Luang Prabang I really won't see much of Laos. And if I decide to stick to my itinerary, fly to Pakse , explore the 4000 islands, go back to Pakse, fly to Siem Reap, take the bus down to Pnom Phen, head back up to Battambang and then to the coast, the costs for 3 inland flights would really up my expenses.

Unless I don't fly from Luang Prabang and work my way overland to Pakse, explore the 4000 islands, back to Pakse and fly from there to Siem Reap. But from what I gather everything in between LP and Pakse isn't that interesting, is it? At any rate, how long does overland travel roughly take from LP to Pakse and/or from Pakse to the 4000 islands?

#21 Posted: 27/10/2013 - 15:20

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

It will be easier to travel to Koh Chang from Siem Reap as you can purchase tickets to get you the whole way, just have to change buses at the border. If you go from Battambang you will have to book your buses separately and it sounds like it takes longer too even though it is closer. Either way can be done though.

LP to Pakse is 1 full day bus ride to Vientiane and then 1 full day or night to Pakse. Pakse to 4000 islands is only 3-4 hours.

You are right flying wouldn't show you much of Laos, I didn't pay enough attention to that. You could do Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng , Vientiane. Vang Vieng is quite touristy but so is 4000 islands so not much difference other then scenery which is good at both. Not a whole lot in Vientiane but could spend a day looking around before flying out.

Lots of options, just depends on what you end up feeling would be best.

#22 Posted: 27/10/2013 - 16:33

• takezo

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2013

Alrighty then!

Another possibility would be to go straight to Pnom Phen, stopover in Kratie, and afterwards up to Battambang and then onwards to Siem Reap and from there to the island. That would give me more leeway on how long I want to stay at Angkor.

And I still got that question about the bus trips. If I book a ride through from Pakse to Pnom Phen for example. Can I then hop on/off, say at the 4.000 islands or Kratie, stay a day or more and continue on later? And if not and I still want to spend time say on Don Det, how or where do I book my trip/go about the border crossing into Cambodia?

Thanks

#23 Posted: 27/10/2013 - 18:28

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

No you have to buy individual tickets for each leg of travel. If you purchase ticket to Kratie while on 4000 islands a guy will take care of all the border crossing details, they just charge a few more dollars to do it.

I would look into Don Khon more unless you prefer backpacker scene. When doing my research it seemed like Don Det was the place to stay but after being there I wish I had of gone to Don Khon as that is where all the interesting stuff is anyways.

#24 Posted: 27/10/2013 - 18:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand - or the other way round? ... By joelw06 on 23 Jul 2013 21 2433 2 Sep 2013
Thailand & Laos or Cambodia & Laos for first SE Asia trip??? ... By remsam on 23 Apr 2014 8 1216 26 Apr 2014
Thailand/Laos/Cambodia trip help! ... By jennigun on 27 Jan 2013 3 1578 28 Jan 2013
Trip to Cambodia, Laos and Thailand ... By JoggaPogga on 19 Jul 2010 10 3528 22 Jul 2010
Trip Advice Thailand, Cambodia or Laos ... By anandgrafiti on 13 May 2009 10 3785 14 May 2009
18 Day trip Laos/Cambodia/ Thailand short but all the time I have !! ... By bobjim on 10 Sep 2008 2 2745 10 Sep 2008
Need help on my Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand trip in September ... By d0rk1e on 11 Aug 2006 5 4117 12 Sep 2006
Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos Advice for 51 day trip ... By Cyn343 on 10 Mar 2014 20 898 14 Mar 2014
Need help planning trip to Thailand, possibly Cambodia/Laos ... By marycolin on 9 Apr 2006 1 1815 9 Apr 2006
1 month trip to Thailand/Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia ... By Nixxypie on 27 Apr 2011 7 10823 28 Apr 2011