Southeast Asia forum

Cambodia > Vietnam > laos > thailand

• tingesofting

Joined Travelfish
    8th November, 2013

hi, i have seen most itineraries going from thailand > laos > vietnam > cambodia. would also look at fitting myanmar in.

i would like to do the other direction so i can end off at bkk. any implications? i haven decide on the specific places, but would likely use the planning guide and visit places stated (except in different sequence)

http://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/thailand-indochina-tour1
    http://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/laos-vietnam-cambodia

would welcome if you have a itinerary like this to share, especially if you have myanmar included. travel period is looking at start of may 2014, from singapore.

thanks!!

#1 Posted: 8/11/2013 - 01:59

• Advertisement

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Cheapest is to fly round trip to Bangkok and this also will work for a route like this. To get in and out of Myanmar your only real option is to fly, Bangkok has reasonable flights to/from Yangon via Air Asia.

An itinerary will all depend on how long you have to travel these countries and what you want to see. For example if you want to see southern Laos then connecting Laos and Cambodia overland makes sense although this likely will require a flight to get to or from Vietnam(again Air Asia connects Bangkok to HCMC and Hanoi for reasonable prices).

Research some of these areas a little bit more, figure out what sights/places you really want to see. Figure out how long you can travel for and if you will have enough money to travel that long and then repost with some more info and I am sure some of us could help fill in some of the blanks.

#2 Posted: 8/11/2013 - 08:24

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
27 y/o female heading from Northern Thailand thru Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Southern Thailand ... By starseed on 4 Mar 2011 10 3326 25 Apr 2011
Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and back to Thailand - Good Plan? ... By PeterJW on 25 Sep 2011 3 3091 27 Sep 2011
Travel buddies wanted SE Asia (Thailand-Laos-Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand) 22nd Nov - 1st Feb ... By LottieJ on 14 Nov 2012 0 1184 14 Nov 2012
23yo male, frm uk, 3months travelling Thailand-Laos-Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand.. Jan2011 ... By benrob87 on 6 Oct 2010 4 2902 11 Dec 2010
Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and back to Thailand ... By JamesHamblin on 8 Apr 2009 8 6550 11 Apr 2009