Southeast Asia forum

SE Asia 05/14 - 07/14 travel partner :D

• gost

Joined Travelfish
    1st April, 2014

Hi, I'm 23 years old, I come from the Croatia and I'm female. I travel to Asia and I plan to stay there for 4.5 months, but first and last month are reserved for India: D
    I come to Cambodia in mid-May, and there would be nice to find a partner to travel with. My plan is to stay there for about two months and visit Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam and Laos have not yet decided :D
    I am very flexible and open to new ideas.
    My budget is pretty tight so I would like someone ready to this kind of adventure :D

Do not hesitate in contacting me.
    cheers

#1 Posted: 2/4/2014 - 05:24

• Advertisement

• gerald57

Joined Travelfish
    31st March, 2014
    Location New Zealand

Hi, I am a female and will be flying into Vietnam ( Ho Chi Minh) on the 28th May , then I plan to do some travel into Cambodia. I have been on holiday in S E A before on my own and it is way more economical to have a travel buddy motel rooms are a set price for the room not per person. I also am on a budget and want to stay for at least 5 months. I have a TESOL certificate and want to volunteer somewhere along the way.
    Cheers

#2 Posted: 2/4/2014 - 15:06

• gost

Joined Travelfish
    1st April, 2014

It would be great to meet at least part of the way.
    We'll stay in touch and arrange the details.

#3 Posted: 3/4/2014 - 06:19

• astreechant-
    al

Joined Travelfish
    2nd May, 2014

My friend and I (both female) will be vacationing in Cambodia and Thailand starting mid-May to early June. We're both traveling with a budget and have a few spots we want to check out such as Angkor Wat - Siem Reap, Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and Phuket...and their surrounding areas. Maybe our paths will cross? :)

#4 Posted: 2/5/2014 - 18:08

• gost

Joined Travelfish
    1st April, 2014

I would be very interested to not travel alone its boring. Im in India with my boyfriend now. He goes back home in one week and i fly for Kuala Lumpur. In 16.5. I fly for Phnom Penh. I would do around 40 days of Cambodia + Thailand( North part and Bangkok). Send me a mail to agree :D Very happy you wrote :D
    nela1911@gmail.com

#5 Posted: 4/5/2014 - 07:35

• hmrolstomt

Joined Travelfish
    23rd May, 2014

hey all,

I will be in Cambodia/Thailand/Laos/Vietnam in June and July. I'm also on a budget, though I'm planning to expand said budget a bit for a supported bicycling tour. Might anyone else be interested? The tours within my budget have a two person minimum, so I'm looking for a cycling partner(s). I've never traveled in the region before, but other American friends have said cycling tours are a great way to see "out of the way" things at a nice pace.

I have a flexible schedule and am open to doing a tour in a variety of locations. I hope to do a tour between 7 and 15 days in length. Let me know if you're interested and I can give more information about the tours I've already looked into.

Cheers,
    Hannah

#6 Posted: 23/5/2014 - 21:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.