Southeast Asia forum

Honeymoon itenerary thailand and bali

• sackling

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2014

We want to have a mix of travel/culture as well as relaxation for our honeymoon. The idea was to do the travel first around southern thailand (I have been to northern thailand already my fiance has not so we decided to just do southern thailand.) I want to make sure that we are not travelling too much in the first portion however I don't want to be burnt out. here is our itenerary so far:

Dec 25th: Fly from LA to BKK
    Dec 26th: Land at 10:45pm in BKK
    Dec 27th: Day in BKK
    Dec 28th: Day in BKK
    Dec 29th: Day in BKK Train to Surat Thani overnight arrive at 10:30
    Dec 30th: Arrive in surat thani at 10:30 Take bus to Dom Pak then speedboat to Koh Samui.
    Dec 31st: Koh Samui - boat to Koh Phangnan New Years Party and back to samui to sleep.
    Jan 1st: koh samui
    Jan 2nd: go to phuket
    Jan 3rd: phuket
    Jan 4th: flight to Singapore/Bali (Flight was just changed on us. we were supposed to arrive in bali today but instead changed to a full day layover in singapore. At first I was not happy but we thought it might be fun to spend a day in singapore)
    Jan 5th: Singapore flight to bali at night
    Jan 6th-15th: bali probably stay in 2 locations for all 10 nights nothing planned yet.

So how does it look? Is the thailand part too much travel? would you change going to either koh samui or phuket for something else? I need to leave from phuket and I've never been i've heard not great things lately...

#1 Posted: 7/8/2014 - 18:24

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
BALI HONEYMOON 3 weeks ... By garrithv on 21 Jul 2013 5 2046 22 Jul 2013
Honeymoon in Bali -- 2.5 Weeks ... By Obrad on 28 Apr 2011 3 2647 13 Jul 2011