Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Honeymoon itenerary thailand and bali

Posted by sackling on 7/8/2014 at 18:24

We want to have a mix of travel/culture as well as relaxation for our honeymoon. The idea was to do the travel first around southern thailand (I have been to northern thailand already my fiance has not so we decided to just do southern thailand.) I want to make sure that we are not travelling too much in the first portion however I don't want to be burnt out. here is our itenerary so far:

Dec 25th: Fly from LA to BKK
Dec 26th: Land at 10:45pm in BKK
Dec 27th: Day in BKK
Dec 28th: Day in BKK
Dec 29th: Day in BKK Train to Surat Thani overnight arrive at 10:30
Dec 30th: Arrive in surat thani at 10:30 Take bus to Dom Pak then speedboat to Koh Samui.
Dec 31st: Koh Samui - boat to Koh Phangnan New Years Party and back to samui to sleep.
Jan 1st: koh samui
Jan 2nd: go to phuket
Jan 3rd: phuket
Jan 4th: flight to Singapore/Bali (Flight was just changed on us. we were supposed to arrive in bali today but instead changed to a full day layover in singapore. At first I was not happy but we thought it might be fun to spend a day in singapore)
Jan 5th: Singapore flight to bali at night
Jan 6th-15th: bali probably stay in 2 locations for all 10 nights nothing planned yet.

So how does it look? Is the thailand part too much travel? would you change going to either koh samui or phuket for something else? I need to leave from phuket and I've never been i've heard not great things lately...

#1 sackling has been a member since 7/8/2014. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.