Southeast Asia forum

Anyone in SEA from september the 1st?

• MGJones14

Joined Travelfish
    13th August, 2014

Hiya Guys,

All the threads are brilliant and have been of great help. So me and 1 of my friends will be hauling butt through SEA for 3 months, if anyone fancies a catch up or any advice along the way we will be happy to help. I have been lucky enough to stumble through a few parts of SEA due to the fact my parents live in KL malaysia, Hence why I'm half malaysian. If there are any solo travellers or groups that fancies meeting up and joining us on our travels you are more then welcome too! Myself (Mark) and my mate (Rick) are easy going and don't have a properly planned route. We plan to see as much and as many countries as we can but we also aim to enjoy ourselves. Are trip starts on september the 1st!! I'm a little excited for it!!

Many Thanks

Mark
    (All the way from the UK)

#1 Posted: 14/8/2014 - 17:50

• Advertisement

• nayeli

Joined Travelfish
    16th August, 2014

hey Mark, I'm traveling through indonesia and will be in Bangkok around 30th September. Since I will be alone then I'd love to meet new people, but I don't know if we could meet up. I planed to travel to cambodia from BKK. Your plans are very similar to mine, except, that I don't really have a plan :P

Cheers, Nayeli

#2 Posted: 16/8/2014 - 10:57

• MelissaG

Joined Travelfish
    17th August, 2014

Me and my boyfriend will be traveling to SEA sept 30th as well! Not to planned out yet but were coming into Bangkok and going to head through Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar then back down to Malaysia I think. So excited!

Melissa.

#3 Posted: 17/8/2014 - 19:58

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Nope, no one will be in SEA on 1 September. End of August aliens plan on kidnapping the entire population.

#4 Posted: 18/8/2014 - 00:06

• STEEBEE84

Joined Travelfish
    1st August, 2014
    Location United Kingdom

WOW MADMAC, im tempted to go back to europe, your info is usually quite accurate, lol

I will be in southern thailand, island hopping around then, if your in that area MGjones. ill be doing cambodia in mid sepetember then vietnam in october if you wanna meet up on the way.. I am travelling with my friend Ryan.

Cheers
    Ste

#5 Posted: 20/8/2014 - 13:39

• MGJones14

Joined Travelfish
    13th August, 2014

Yeh I agree STEEBEE84 I actually nearly cancelled my trip... But then I gave it 3 seconds thought, let it stew and thought nahhhhhh. I would rather go to asia and enjoy myself with liked minded people but hey that might not be for everyone clearly. Yeh I'm sure that we can sort something out mate, me and my pal will be in cambodia in mid-sep then moving on to vietnam in october.

Thanks

Mark

#6 Posted: 21/8/2014 - 07:46

• STEEBEE84

Joined Travelfish
    1st August, 2014
    Location United Kingdom

Good to hear

Keep me posted we fly to cambodia 25th of september(that was our flight out of thailand as required by the goernment) we will be spending 5 days in siam reap then heading to phnom penh for a few days(we wil get our visa aswell for vietnam) then somewhere else for a few days then to HCMC.

Enjoy :)

#7 Posted: 21/8/2014 - 09:10

• STEEBEE84

Joined Travelfish
    1st August, 2014
    Location United Kingdom

Hey MGJones

Were in SIem reap at the moment. If your still heading this way. It's a crazy town. :)

#8 Posted: 13/9/2014 - 10:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.