Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Music from Cambodia, Thailand and more

Posted by packtoofull on 16/5/2008 at 03:54

I've just added a cool little widget that displays MP3 downloads from Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam -- all available from Amazon. So if you're back home, missing the Songs for Life, this could be right up your alley. There's a sample below, with more listings on the relevant country pages.

Should you decide to purchase any of the MP3's a commission of 10% gets sent our way.

Here's the sample -- I'll add more music into the mix as I figure the widget out better (and have some coffee)... enjoy!

If you've got any suggestions on related artists, or tunes, let me know and I'll see if I can find them on the Amazon site.

Thanks to A. for the suggestion on this -- see we don't ignore everything you suggest!

#1 packtoofull has been a member since 16/5/2007. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 39

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.