Southeast Asia forum

Music from Cambodia, Thailand and more

• packtoofull

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2007
    Location Indonesia

I've just added a cool little widget that displays MP3 downloads from Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam -- all available from Amazon. So if you're back home, missing the Songs for Life, this could be right up your alley. There's a sample below, with more listings on the relevant country pages.

Should you decide to purchase any of the MP3's a commission of 10% gets sent our way.

Here's the sample -- I'll add more music into the mix as I figure the widget out better (and have some coffee)... enjoy!

If you've got any suggestions on related artists, or tunes, let me know and I'll see if I can find them on the Amazon site.

Thanks to A. for the suggestion on this -- see we don't ignore everything you suggest!

#1 Posted: 16/5/2008 - 03:54

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.