Southeast Asia forum

How do you want it travelfishers?

• thegingerbi-
    rd

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2008

Well hello

I've been tormenting everyone with questions for my trip for a while now, so the question is how do you want me to report back to everyone? Trip reports, Travelfish blog or entries in each country's forum?

I land in HCMC 3 june and have 7 weeks of travelling before flying out of BKK. I have a vague time split of 3 weeks vietnam, 2 weeks laos and 1 week cambodia with a few days at the end spent in Kanchanaburi and BKK. I am a lone newbie to SEA and at the moment the only thing that is booked is my tickets :) Will book the gibbon experience too.

TGB

#1 Posted: 17/5/2008 - 16:33

• Advertisement

• packtoofull

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2007
    Location Indonesia

Trip reports is the most useful section from a reader's perspective as the Travelfish Blogs, while very useful for you, are not really plugged on the Travelfish site (at the moment).

Sounds like a good trip -- keep the questions coming;-)

#2 Posted: 18/5/2008 - 06:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.