Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

How do you want it travelfishers?

Posted by thegingerbird on 17/5/2008 at 16:33

Well hello

I've been tormenting everyone with questions for my trip for a while now, so the question is how do you want me to report back to everyone? Trip reports, Travelfish blog or entries in each country's forum?

I land in HCMC 3 june and have 7 weeks of travelling before flying out of BKK. I have a vague time split of 3 weeks vietnam, 2 weeks laos and 1 week cambodia with a few days at the end spent in Kanchanaburi and BKK. I am a lone newbie to SEA and at the moment the only thing that is booked is my tickets :) Will book the gibbon experience too.

TGB

#1 thegingerbird has been a member since 30/4/2008. Posts: 23

Posted by packtoofull on 18/5/2008 at 06:37

Trip reports is the most useful section from a reader's perspective as the Travelfish Blogs, while very useful for you, are not really plugged on the Travelfish site (at the moment).

Sounds like a good trip -- keep the questions coming;-)

#2 packtoofull has been a member since 16/5/2007. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 39

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.