Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

40 days in S.E Asia from July 14, starting in Bangkok. Suggested itineraries please

Posted by turab on 10/7/2008 at 01:19

Hey,

I hope to be landing in Bangkok on 14 July but need to be in Beijing by about the 20th of August.

If any of you guys could suggest some itineraries I would greatly appreciate it. Preferably I would like to make my way north towards Hong Kong and then on to Beijing, i'm happy to use a few flights if it means saving time. I would like to see the culture and natural beauty of the region. Angkor Wat is probably the place I would like to see most as well as some of jungle. I don't mind missing out on the islands.

From what I hear you need months and not just the 40 or so days I have, but what would be possible taking into consideration my time constraints?

I have looked at some of the suggested itineraries on the site and they have been really helpful, but i thought i would ask for some other suggestions.

Thanks in advance

#1 turab has been a member since 10/7/2008. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.