Southeast Asia forum

Trying to Avoid the Rain

• savage

Joined Travelfish
    1st August, 2008

My friend and I are traveling from mid Sept to mid Dec. We plan on doing Singapore, peninsular Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam.
    We're hoping to avoid rain and monsoons as much as possible, with most concern about those countries where traveling becomes difficult during monsoon season. We're also trying to take as little flights as possible. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best route for us to take?
    Thanks so much!

#1 Posted: 7/8/2008 - 10:26

• Advertisement

• Jon_Mak_Mak

Click here to learn more about Jon_Mak_Mak
    Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2007
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 5

Hi, Thats quite a difficult question and Im not sure anyone could answer it but has december is in the dry season there will be less rain i would try to plan the trip closer to december if rain is a problem.

If you were in Thailand in April you would be begging for rain! :)

#2 Posted: 28/8/2008 - 22:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Thai Islands- Trying to avoid rain ... By savage on 7 Aug 2008 4 1894 8 Aug 2008