Southeast Asia forum

last minute advice. leaving sunday!

• dsojka

Joined Travelfish
    31st January, 2009

hello all. our trip came about very quickly, only purchased our flight tickets 2 weeks ago. land and fly out of bangkok feb 2 - feb 28.

the initial plan was the southern cambodia vietnam and laos idea -

http://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/laos-vietnam-cambodia

is this actually doable or recommended for 27 days?

after reading a ton of travel books rather than things becomeing clearer to me as to an itinerary i found that there are a million places i wanted to go, and now i'm leaving sunday and have no idea what approach to take.

1. the simplicity of the southern cambodia vietnam and laos may be the way to go, if in fact it is possible to squeeze in withought traveling to much.

2. fill my time with smaller towns of southern cambodia and vietnam and skip laos, which would make me sad to have to do. or skip cambodia and head straight for laos from bangkok.

i want to see it all, but i know that is not possible, thus i revert back to the question: is the souther explorer itinerary doable?

ok so this is a very general rant here, so maybe just some gerneral ranting in return is required, maybe i just have cold feet. ha ha, thanks, daniel

#1 Posted: 31/1/2009 - 05:49

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
leaving sunday...quick footwear question ... By walkingtrees on 29 Jul 2010 2 2475 30 Jul 2010
leaving sunday..quick footwear question ... By walkingtrees on 29 Jul 2010 6 2848 29 Jul 2010
Last minute trip advice ... By nicnak13 on 22 Jul 2013 13 2378 9 Aug 2013
Last minute advice re Bali route ... By johnno on 11 Apr 2013 4 1620 12 May 2013
Last minute advice for trip needed ... By travelinchen on 19 Jul 2011 14 2821 23 Jul 2011
Last Minute Japanese Enceph. Advice ... By reef829 on 13 May 2010 4 2549 26 May 2010
HELP NEED MONEY ADVICE. LEAVING FOR ASIA IN A WEEK. ... By scl on 22 Jun 2010 2 2406 26 Jun 2010