Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Vietnam - Cambodia - Thailand 4 weeks HELP!!

Posted by charlotte1208 on 11/2/2009 at 10:02

Hi Guys,

Im hoping you can help me with an itineray for the above countries.
I have a flight booked to Saigon on 1st March. I have a flight to London out of Bangkok on 1st April so i have 1 month in order to do Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.

What id like to know is whats the easiest and quickest way to get from Saigon to Siam Reap? As i have a tight schedule im concentrating on Saigon and Angor Wat.

After that, whats the journey like from Siam Reap to Bangkok?

I want to spend atleast 2 and a half weeks doing to the islands in thailand as im meeting friends there id march.

If any one has ideas on how to do to saigon and siam reap in around 7-8 days max id be really grateful!

#1 charlotte1208 has been a member since 11/2/2009. Posts: 9

Posted by somtam2000 on 13/2/2009 at 08:24 admin

It's straightforward to get a bus from Saigon to Phnom Penh (I'd recommend at least an overnight stay there) and then another bus on to Siem Reap. From there onto Bangkok, see this story:
http://www.travelfish.org/feature/71

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,498
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.