Southeast Asia forum

Cambodia and Thailand in 2 weeks...

• Tracey11

Joined Travelfish
    13th February, 2010

Hi, I have just come back from a 5 week backpacking tour of the East Coast of Australia at 35yrs old and I've got the bug!!! Only trouble is I only have just over 2 weeks holiday left this year and I want to see Thailand and Cambodia in this time - is it possible??? Someone I met said they did it spending 6 days in Cambodia and the rest in Thailand probably August time...having never been to Asia I would really welcome your comments/suggestions Thanks :-)

#1 Posted: 13/2/2010 - 21:51

• Advertisement

• boxee

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2008
    Location Singapore

yes i think this is possible , well i hope so because i am doing the same in april, i will be spending a few days in bangkok , then going to one of the islands in trat province( east thailand) for a week of beach relax. From trat i think the cambodia border is only about one hour away. for there i will go to ankgor wat for 4 days , then i hope to get boat to pp and from there fly back to bangkok

if u are planning to do this in august i would have a look at the weather map as this is thailands wet season
    http://www.travelfish.org/weather_fish.php

hope this helps and have a great trip

danny

#2 Posted: 14/2/2010 - 14:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.