Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

Discovery Airpass in December

Posted by joanne1981 on 23/2/2010 at 03:28

Hi,
I have read lots of information on the Discovery Airpass and I think it would suit my travel needs best but what i don't understand is if I can use my coupons for separate flights. For example I want to fly BKK-HAN, HAN-Luang Prabang and Vientiane-Siem Reap.
When I have checked the airline websites, it looks like you have to leave from the destination you fly into but we want to do some of the trip overland.
We are also travelling throughout the month of December which is obviously a busy month for travel in Asia so I am conscious of getting the flights booked or we could end up with no seat.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
Joanne

#1 joanne1981 has been a member since 10/12/2009. Posts: 14

Posted by joanne1981 on 24/2/2010 at 22:21

Anyone??

#2 joanne1981 has been a member since 10/12/2009. Posts: 14

Posted by swag on 25/2/2010 at 11:52

Hi not sure if you have this article. Might be of some use to you. I know when I did some sums a couple of years ago to what you can do with air asia nok air it didn't quite add up for me. Also having to pre buy from your home country was hard also as I couldn't get a reply to a few emails. Hope you get on a little better and it works out.
cheers
http://www.travelfish.org/feature/118

#3 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 330

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.