Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

rent a spot on a fishing boat

• 4some

Joined Travelfish
    21st October, 2010

i tried to a boat to crew on and go to australia well i've tried probably every travel forum i can find , but there's nothing ,but i remember there's a lot of fishing boat in timor and arafura sea so i was wondering can i pay some money to be on a fishing boat for a few days or longer , i don't really care about the condition or the food i just want the have this adventure and i am also ready to swim to australia that is if the fishing boat can't take me, so does anybody know how to make this happen and where do i find the local fisherman, Thank you
    PS: around March 2011 i'll fly to Bali but if i can find a boat in Thailand then i can be there right away. i don't really have a schedule so anything would work

#1 Posted: 21/10/2010 - 15:47

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.