Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Gili islands

Posted by somtam2000 on 17/8/2011 at 08:46 admin

Have just added a raft of new coverage to the Indonesia section of the site for Gili Trawangan Gili Meno and Gili Air -- as it was researched in high season, some of the acommodation rates are punishing!

Only bit still to be added is the diving section which will be on in a coupla days.

Enjoy :)

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,434
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by swag on 17/8/2011 at 11:48

hi just to add my wife and I were there in June so shoulder season and stayed at Mango bungalows in the north part of Trawangan for a week,run by a lovely Austrian guy George for 350,000 IDR per night great breakfast free wifi and honesty system for the beer and soft drink fridge. Fridge was locked at 7pm but if you came home late looking for a beer no problems to go to his personal fridge and leave the bottle top there as your marker. Nothing was too much trouble advice on getting to Sth Lombok, ATM'S medicines etc. Also this price included a/c if you wanted it but we hardly used it. I gather these islands are madness in July/Aug with all the Euro's heading down but hey go in June and this was a really nice place for a week.
cheers
swag

#2 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 330

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.