Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Rickshaw Run through SE Asia - Want to go????

• ryanhildebr-
    and

Joined Travelfish
    6th September, 2011

Hi gang! I signed up to go on the Rickshaw run that starts Oct. 15th in Jakarta and ends in Bangkok. Read about it here: http://www.theadventurists.com/the-adventures/asean-rickshaw-run

Problem is that I can't go now do to illness in the family. :( I can't get a refund because they have already purchased the Tuk Tuk. My other friends have bailed on me. Can you rally 1-2 more people to go on this amazing life event?? It cost me 1,000 pounds, but want someone else to be able to enjoy it, so I will take any offer. The event sold out months ago. We have to let the governments of the countries that you pass through know this week, so this means that you have to let me know of your interest ASAP.

I would love for some great people to go and share what I'm going to miss out on with me. Email me at mrryanhildebrandatgmail.

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 6/9/2011 - 06:02

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Rickshaw Run through SE Asia - Want to go???? ... By ryanhildebrand on 6 Sep 2011 2 1915 7 Sep 2011