Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Pay per day pool/hotel facilities

• monkindy

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2010

Hi I will soon be traveling in Indonesia. Mainly the island of Bali and several island to the east (flores, gili ect)
    I know that when traveling through other parts of SEA, can often come across hotels which you can pay a day rate to use their pool/bar etc. Or have found awesome restaurants/bar/pool facilities on the beach which are open to the public (provided you are purchasing food/drinks) (eg awesome place in Mui Ne, Vietnam where this set up is available)

Just wondering if anyone knows of this type of service anywhere in Indonesia (Bali and islands to the east).

Ie I am a budget traveler and sometimes it is nice to sit by a pool, have a bit of luxury for the day.

#1 Posted: 28/11/2011 - 20:52

• Advertisement

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

I did notice this being available at one 3-star-type place in Kuta (Febri's). Can't remember the price though. I'm sure it will be available at at many of the 3-4-star places in Bali. I'm sure it will be available elsewhere, too, and even possibly at some of the smaller family-run places too, if they have a pool - I'm sure they wouldn't turn down the offer of a few rupiah's in their pockets!

#2 Posted: 28/11/2011 - 21:22

• KirstyB

Click here to learn more about KirstyB
    Joined Travelfish
    27th July, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 7
    Places visited:
    At least 200

Many of the cheap backpackers places in and around Kuta have pools so you may find a place with a pool that comes in within your budget.

#3 Posted: 29/11/2011 - 02:44

• monkindy

Joined Travelfish
    30th May, 2010

Thanks guys
    I pretty much wanted to stay away from actual Kuta Beach and was planning spending a few nights in either Legian or Seminyak.
    If anyone has any other advice of luxury places in Indo where its open to public and can pay per visit (ie can pay a fraction of the $200 room cost to use just the facilities) I would still love to hear!

#4 Posted: 29/11/2011 - 13:51

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hotel with pool in Luang Prabang ... By juliehartley on 28 Feb 2009 3 2232 28 Feb 2009
Any budget hotel in Ho Chi Minh with a pool? ... By johannahon on 2 Sep 2007 4 2123 10 Sep 2007
Hanoi Paradise Hotel - The only hotel has swimming pool in Hanoi Old Quater ... By hanoiparadise on 14 Aug 2013 0 777 14 Aug 2013