Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Solo Travel in Indonesia

• ben130892

Joined Travelfish
    17th March, 2012

In June, not booked flight as of yet, I will be setting off to Jakarta to start my trip through Indonesia. I will be doing this on my own as my mate, who I previously planned to travel with, has just had to drop out. I was therefore wandering if there are any like minded and easy going people that would like to join me on a trip that pretty much travels through the whole of Java, to Bali, then on to the Gili Islands and maybe Flores. The whole trip will take roughly 2 months.

I am a 19 year old male university student and am very easy going and easy to get a long with. I enjoy a drink or two and dont mind slumming it in order to keep costs down. I also enjoy trekking, watersports and plan to do a fair bit more diving and surfing when I arrive.

So, if anyone would like to join me... male or female, please get in touch and maybe we could organise something!

Ben

#1 Posted: 11/5/2012 - 12:30

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.