Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

5 weeks eastern Indonesia

• emrobe

Joined Travelfish
    4th June, 2012

I am planning a 5 week trip to Eastern Indonesia, I'll fly in and out of Bali and wish to visit Bali, Lombok, Komodo, Flores and if time and transport are on my side I would like to visit Sulawesi and fly back to Bali from Manado.

However, as I have no real idea how long this trip will take I am not planning to buy my flight from Manado back to Bali ahead of time as I have no idea how far I will get.

Can anyone tell me how much time I need to book ahead to secure an internal flight.

Any advice for this up and coming trip will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

#1 Posted: 4/6/2012 - 07:27

• Advertisement

• mooball

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    19th June, 2010
    Location Australia
    Places visited:
    At least 132

No one can really know, but usually a few days before is fine. But it does depend on things such as local holidays, european high season and probably a range of other things. You should be OK with a few days' notice, but it's just not guaranteed.

#2 Posted: 4/6/2012 - 09:31

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
3-4 weeks in Eastern Thailand, Laos and Angor wat ... By Sophief on 18 Mar 2012 1 2159 18 Mar 2012