Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Bali - 5 day getaway from Singapore?

• leland

Joined Travelfish
    21st December, 2011

I'll be in Singapore for work in mid-October and I'd like to take 5-6 days for a break. But that said, I have no idea where to go... I'm guessing Bali is close and kinda easy. Open to alternatives in Indonesia or elsewhere. I think Thailand weather is crappy at that time.

I'll be traveling solo, mid-30s guy. I'd like some good beach time, the chance to do a couple of scuba dives, some good food and decent nightlife. Sites and hikes ok, but not necessary. Budget is above backpacker, but not 5*. Above backpacker since I'll have a lot of work stuff with me so I'll need to either leave stuff in Singapore or go somewhere with not that much thievery (or a great safe).[/fred]

So basically, what's a good idea for 5 relaxing days in Bali? Any good itinerary suggestions? Very open to other location ideas, too. I'm also somewhat fascinated by KL, too, but that's a different story.

Thanks for the help!

#1 Posted: 28/9/2012 - 01:50

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
7-day Bali getaway, is this doable? ... By jasoncarpio on 10 Jun 2012 5 2951 20 Jun 2012
week-long getaway from Singapore? ... By leland on 3 Sep 2012 2 1834 14 Dec 2012