Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Bali - 5 day getaway from Singapore?

Posted by leland on 28/9/2012 at 01:50

I'll be in Singapore for work in mid-October and I'd like to take 5-6 days for a break. But that said, I have no idea where to go... I'm guessing Bali is close and kinda easy. Open to alternatives in Indonesia or elsewhere. I think Thailand weather is crappy at that time.

I'll be traveling solo, mid-30s guy. I'd like some good beach time, the chance to do a couple of scuba dives, some good food and decent nightlife. Sites and hikes ok, but not necessary. Budget is above backpacker, but not 5*. Above backpacker since I'll have a lot of work stuff with me so I'll need to either leave stuff in Singapore or go somewhere with not that much thievery (or a great safe).[/fred]

So basically, what's a good idea for 5 relaxing days in Bali? Any good itinerary suggestions? Very open to other location ideas, too. I'm also somewhat fascinated by KL, too, but that's a different story.

Thanks for the help!

#1 leland has been a member since 21/12/2011. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.