Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Apartment Accomodation Ubud -

• Merryroman

Joined Travelfish
    11th October, 2012

Heh,

I'm interested in a long-term apartment/bungalow/hut/room etc rental for two people in Ubud for approximately 2 months from the end of Feb.

I have a few health issues I need to work out so I want to stay somewhere low-key, cheap and relatively easy access the township so I can concentrate emotionally, physically and financially on health, food and wellbeing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the accommodation? and also love to hear any suggestions on good places to do yoga, health practioners, good vegetarian food and anything else helpful.

Thanks very muchly

#1 Posted: 26/12/2012 - 07:34

• Advertisement

• mooball

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    19th June, 2010
    Location Australia
    Places visited:
    At least 132

Not sure if you have been to Ubud before, but it sounds like the perfect spot for getting healthy again. There aren't any apartments in Ubud -- it's not that sort of place. There are certainly plenty of cheap homestays which might be a better fit. The problem is that almost all of these have to be locked in when you're on the ground in town.

The way I would handle it is to check into a cheap hotel when I got there and then hang out at places like Bali Buddha where there is a notice board. Speak to people, check the boards, get a feel for the scene.

#2 Posted: 31/12/2012 - 02:09

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Try this link for Airbnb - several listings for Ubud

#3 Posted: 31/12/2012 - 21:36

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
cheap and nice accomodation in sanur, ubud and padang bai? ... By travelback2basics on 11 Oct 2010 2 2616 18 Oct 2010