Indonesia forum

Looking for Flores travel buddy..

• faineg

Click here to learn more about faineg
    Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2010
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 2

Is anyone interested in visiting Flores in April? I'm arriving in Bali on April 2nd and would ideally like to have someone to travel with in Flores.

This may be rather short notice but I can guarantee that I'm good company!

Me: professional journalist and photographer, expat living in Cambodia for years but first time in Indonesia, loves outdoor adventure, eating interesting food, and discovering weird things.

Quite committed to the idea of climbing a volcano.

I'm 24 years old and female. Not interested in the twenty-something party scene (thus my heading for Flores) but always content to knock back a drink or two and chill.

You can see my website at fainegreenwood.com

DM me if interested....

#1 Posted: 25/3/2013 - 13:39

• Advertisement

• ben1985

Joined Travelfish
    25th August, 2012
    Location Australia

I'm not sure if you got my PM but I'll be interested in Flores but must be back in Denpensar by 25 April. I finish with a wedding on the 7th so if you would like a travel share/companion then just reply.

Ben

#2 Posted: 31/3/2013 - 17:36

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
travel buddy Indonesia (Java, Bali, Flores) Jun 2013 ... By dominique29 on 7 Jun 2013 1 1097 11 Jun 2013