Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Beware of cargo scam on Bali

• Jenya_L

Joined Travelfish
    31st May, 2013

Be aware and never use or trust!!! Of the cargo company Lintas Dewata cargo and CV.Natural Bali
    Jl. Prof I B Mantra- Br. Manyar, Ketewel - Sukawati, Bali Indonesia
    phone (62-361) 8413491/ 8413490

Scams! Took my money and goods and I paid for delivery to Kiev, Ukraine. After the promised date of delivery long past I get a call from some Ukrainian company saying that my goods are in Poland - different country and they don't know what to do and what is the procedure. After a week Polish company contacts saying they will not deliver to Ukraine and I need to find a truck by myself! (From a different country, which I don't even have a visa to). I contact back and forward Lintas Dewata and don't get an answer for weeks. After I understand they are a scam I ask a Polish company if I can pay to other delivery company to deliver my cargo to Ukraine (another 740 Euros, which I was not supposed to pay), BUT I can't take the goods!!!!!! They will not give me my goods before I pay storage!!!!! more then 1500 US dollars now!!!!! Just because some scams can't figure out the delivery. I write to cargo everyday but don't get an answer, only that I have to find a truck myself and pay for all their mistakes!!!!
    Please, be aware and never trust Lintas Dewata (Mr. Komang Suarsana) and CV Natural, they do not deliver and don't give my goods so I can deliver myself!!!!

#1 Posted: 31/5/2013 - 13:01

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Beware of the Thai Gem Scam ... By chopin on 7 Sep 2007 10 6964 29 Nov 2011