Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Jakarta or Bandung to Cianjur?

• pirmelenge

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2013

Hello All!

I'm traveling to Cianjur in November where I'll stay for a week or two. Just want to know if it's easier to fly into Jakarta or Bandung. Then take a bus or a taxi to Cianjur? Any suggestions are helpful!

Thanks,

Molly

#1 Posted: 20/9/2013 - 22:25

• Advertisement

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

Bandung has very few INTernat. flites-I think in fact only AirAsia 2/3 week from KUL. So its more as to where you start the trip. NO flites, of course not, JKT-Bandung.

#2 Posted: 21/9/2013 - 07:40

• afron

Click here to learn more about afron
    Joined Travelfish
    3rd August, 2013
    Location Austria

Hi Molly,

Fly into Jakarta and take the direct DAMRI airport bus to Bandung. If you want to stay a night near Jakarta airport, check out the POP! Hotel; if you want to stay in Central Jakarta, check out the ibis budget Cikini Hotel or the Six Degrees Backpackers Hostel.

http://hirang.webs.com/links.htm

http://hirang.webs.com/hotelinjakarta.htm

All the best,

Walter

#3 Posted: 21/9/2013 - 09:05

• pirmelenge

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2013

Thanks for the information about the hostels, if I stay overnight I'll use that info. I'm more interested in getting to Cianjur. Is it easier to do that from Bandung airport or Jakarta?

#4 Posted: 21/9/2013 - 12:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.