Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

Hotel recommendations in kuta and sanur

• Infinity

Joined Travelfish
    6th December, 2013

My gf and I are going to take our first overseas holiday to bali near end of February early march. We are travelling from melbourne. I'm using expedia to find hotel and flights. We are travelling for 14 days, she wants to stay in one particular place for the 14 days.

We are debating between kuta or sanur. The ideal criteria for the our hotel is 1) Must be on the beach. 2) poolside bar. 3) breakfast included. 4) wifi. I am not too fussed about wifi. Including flights, hotel,14 days stay and excluding extra such as shopping/ food/ drinks / tourist things etc we looking to spend about $1700 per person max for flight and hotel. So together it would be about round $3300 to $3400 combined

If anyone knows of good places in either of these regions kuta or sanur that meet these criterias please let me know.

#1 Posted: 6/12/2013 - 06:22

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

So you're looking at around the $150 - $200 per night mark? I wouldn't recommend Kuta at all unless you were specifically after the bar scene.

In Sanur, Tandjung Sari, Puri Santrian and Griya Santrian all fit the bill you've outlined. Bear in mind that at $200 you're edging into entry level private villa options and they may make for a better fit.

There are other fab options if you're happy to be more isolated -- Temple Lodge at Bingin is fabulous with a clifffront horizon pool and La Joya at Balangan is also solid.

Cheers

#2 Posted: 8/12/2013 - 17:45

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.