Bukit Lawang - Tangkahan - Berastagi - Lake Toba (and maybe Bukittingi)
9th September, 2007
My plan is to go to Sumatra soon and more concrete (coming from Medan) to Bukit Lawang - Tangkahan - Berastagi (not shure if this make sense?) - Lake Toba and after that maybe Bukittingi and surroundings. About this a few questions:
1. Read I can reach Bukit Lawang same day arriving in the morning from Medan airport, how much time would I need?
2. Coming from Tangkahan I don't have to go back to Bukit Lawang but best is to travel via Medan to Berastagi (maybe just to sleep if it's not possible to visit the surroundings)? Or is it possible to reach Tuk Tuk at the same day?
3. How is the situation in/around Berastagi, does it make sense to go there?
4. From Lake Toba it's quite a distance to Bukittingi, are there any (worthwhile) stops in between or would it be best to return to Medan and take a flight to Padang?
5. Is the route following Bukit Lawang - Tangkahan - Berastagi - Lake Toba (maybe Bukittingi) logical or are there better options?
6. Any other advice about this? Recommendations?
#1 Posted: 2/3/2014 - 03:48
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Lake Toba / Berastagi / Bukit Lawang ...||3||4529||7 Dec 2012|
|Bukit Lawang Ecotourism ...||0||325||4 Feb 2015|
|Please list Eriono Guesthouse, Bukit Lawang, North Sumatra ...||0||262||6 Apr 2015|
|Best accommodation Lake Toba ...||4||3475||1 Oct 2012|
|Getting from Lake Toba to Banyuwangi and then on to Bali. ...||4||960||22 Apr 2014|
|Argh! Traveling to Medan and then Lake Toba BUT... ...||1||938||13 Dec 2013|