Flag of Indonesia

Indonesia forum

HELP. SUMATRA - Looking for Oscar Navarro Costa

• miQuel

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2008
    Total reviews: 2

Hi all..

This is a copy-paste of a message from others travelers forums.

'I guy I met whilst travelling was in Sumatra during the earthquake. His mother has been e-mailing me if I know what happened to him, but seeing that I'm in Malaysia now I have no clue. She's worried sick about him. The last time I spoke to him he said he would be surfing somewhere in Sumatra. I have no idea where though. I'm sure he's fine but I was wondering if anyone has met Spanish Oscar (34 years) since the earthquake. I know it's a longshot but I thought I'd try.'

His brother Isaac also provide an e-mail for contact, the family are so worried after a week without contact.

isaac.n@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

#1 Posted: 6/10/2009 - 17:49

• Advertisement

• miQuel

Joined Travelfish
    12th November, 2008
    Total reviews: 2

Hi again...

Tonitgh he was found in a island called Mentawai, and like the others habitant of the island don't know nothing about the earthquake.

The family say a lot of thanks for everybody.

Cheers

#2 Posted: 7/10/2009 - 16:32

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.