Photo: The back blocks of Candi Dasa.

Indonesia forum

Ubud - In Bali - Rated BEST CITY IN ASIA

Posted by devi108 on 21/2/2010 at 11:50

Ubud - a tiny little village of 8000 people - was rated the best city in Asia by readers of the US-based luxury magazine Conde Naste Traveler. The widely popular magazine boasts the slogan "Truth in Travel".

Ubud beat out destinations like Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai and even Tokyo! Over 25,000 people voted!

To learn about what makes Ubud the most spectacular city in Asia, please visit:

www.ubudvibe.com

I hope I can post the site here, we don't make money off the travel site! It's about Art & Culture, Holistic, balanced and spiritual living.

It's a magical city and I hope many people can discover Ubud!

Thank you!

#1 devi108 has been a member since 21/2/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by idreamofdurian on 21/2/2010 at 20:31 TF writer

Ubud's a pretty place... the monkey forest is a tourist trap but still fun. There's great coffee, wine, and cheese!

#2 idreamofdurian has been a member since 5/9/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 576
 Website   Twitter   Flickr  

Posted by tezza on 28/2/2010 at 18:21

Yeah, anyone goes to Bali needs to see Ubud and surrounds unless on a ridiculously tight schedule.

#3 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,338
 Website 

Posted by luvmedic on 1/3/2010 at 13:34

yeah... what a great little town.

love the spit roast pork and crispy smoked duck :)

monkey forest road is so much better than Jalan Legian at Kuta. each shop is so unique.

#4 luvmedic has been a member since 20/4/2009. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.