Indonesia additions forum

Dragon Pyramid Homestay - Kerobokan

• sallywestbu-
    ry

Joined Travelfish
    2nd March, 2014

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/611880

Pyramid Dragons and a Moat In Bali!

Your host, Sally, is originally from Australia and has been running the homestay for 2 years. Contact. 087861158711

Dragon Pyramid is a unique building. Based on sacred geometry the main building is a 2 story pyramid surrounded by a circular swimming pool. The apex of the pyramid has stained glass windows with images from ancient egypt.

Our location in Kerobokan gives easy access to the tourist areas of Seminyak (15 minutes), Canggu (15 minutes), Denpasar (15 minutes), Ubud (45 minutes) and Sanur (30 minutes). So an ideal home base to explore in all directions.

There are 5 bedrooms in the house. 3 double bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms. There are also 2 daybeds for extra guests and 2 large benbag beds if you really need room for a couple of more!

The Pyramid room is a huge second floor room!. The apex of the pyramid has an egyptian inspired led light window. The floor is inlayed with different coloured wood to form a 5 pointed star. This room is surrounded by the circular swimming pool. It has a queen size bed with mosquito nets for a sweet nights sleep (no aircon).

The room (room 5) adjoining this is more traditional bali-style. Lofted wood and bamboo ceiling. Tiled floors. Single bed, fan and mosquito net.

These 2 rooms have:
    - sitting area with a beautiful green-stone floor and chill out zone.
    -shared bathroom.

The Mango Room has Queen size bed is comfortable, clean and has A/C. It is next to the massive Mango tree with a sitting area furnished with a lovely Daybed.

The smaller room (Frangipani Room) is wood panelled with wooden shutters that open to let the smell of the jasmine and frangipani into your room and dreams. This room has 1 single bed, fan and mosquito net.

These two rooms share a western bathroom

Downstairs is the pool side bedroom with a King sized Bed. This room has an open air simple bathroom.

The Pool room has 2 single daybeds.

The rooms are rented individually 12-20USD per night or as a whole house 150USD per night.

#1 Posted: 13/3/2014 - 19:06

• Advertisement

• laylawalidah

Joined Travelfish
    1st July, 2014

Hello,

I am Layla walidah. Recently I joined this forum site. Last time I visited Egypt with my family that trip was so beautiful and memorable that I can't forget. (www.exploregypt.net) At that time a travel agency helped me alot there to find the hotel and travel destination. Egypt is very beautiful place and very famous for Nile river. mummies and pyramids etc.

#2 Posted: 2/7/2014 - 00:06

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.