Flag of Indonesia additions

Indonesia additions forum

Rinjani Lombok Trekking

• atarionald

Joined Travelfish
    20th May, 2014

Hi and welcome to Rinjani Lombok Trekking.
    My name is Atta,I am the owner of RLT and I would like to tell you a little about myself and my company.
    I originally hail from a village in the east of Lombok called Masbagik where i grew up with my family. My father is a farmer growing rice and breeding cattle and my mum has a small toko ( shop) selling vegetables.
    On leaving school I started my adventure by travelling to Senggigi in the west,the main tourist area in Lombok....with little money and no English it was a brave undertaking. I was lucky to get a job helping out in a travel agents and slowly gained experience there eventually becoming a tour guide. I was also lucky enough to meet a lovely English lady who in time became my wife.
    We have been married many years now,my poor English is now a thing of the past and I have gained a great deal of knowledge in the travel sector.
    I established Rinjani Lombok Trekking in 1987 and because of the increasing popularity of trekking the volcano we have gone from strength to strength. We have gained an excellent reputation for our standards of professionalism and safety.We also work in conjunction with the local people to help the community and to protect the area. Our aim is for our guests to be able to totally relax and enjoy an experience of a lifetime whilst we do all the hard work and ensure their adventure goes without a hitch.

www.rinjanilomboktrekking.com // www.centretrekkinginfo.com

Call Centre : + 62 (0) 81999435791, 0878658180085, 081933142554

#1 Posted: 20/5/2014 - 07:26

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Climbing Rinjani, Lombok - 9-11th Sept 2014 ... By Woody89 on 10 Aug 2014 0 294 10 Aug 2014
Trekking Mt Rinjani and visitng Gili ... By DShan on 12 May 2011 3 3682 25 Aug 2012
Surfing in Bali and Trekking on Lombok ... By DonDon on 10 Apr 2011 2 2722 12 Apr 2011