Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Beerlao in Mullumbimby!!!

• marianwarren

Joined Travelfish
    12th March, 2006
    Total reviews: 13

Hi all beer enthusiasts

I am enjoying my first Beerlao 5 weeks before I expected to ... normally drink Cintra - Portuguese, but they were out of stock. Beerlao is very similar in flavour with maybe less malt and slightly sweeter ... very nice, very quaffable! It's amazing being able to obtain this in a town with less than 3000 people.

Regards

Marian

PS.I lied - this is my second ... had to wait to use the computer!

#1 Posted: 23/10/2006 - 15:24

• Advertisement

• sideflip1

Joined Travelfish
    16th October, 2006
    Total reviews: 9

which town are you in? anyway sounds great. i've heard many times on a visit to laos you should drink some Beerlao and relax. can't wait to do it myself in a couple months.

#2 Posted: 23/10/2006 - 15:47

• marianwarren

Joined Travelfish
    12th March, 2006
    Total reviews: 13

Hi sideflip 1

Mullumbimby is a country town in Northern New South Wales, Australia - 20kms/12miles from Byron Bay - Australia's most easterly point - beautiful mountains/beaches, great surf, cosmopolitan, alternative culture ... what more can I say ... have lived here for 23 yrs and love it.

Wasn't looking to plug my home region - rather the fact that I was drinking Beerlao and relaxing while still in oz and not SE Asia. 3 weeks to go before we fly to Bangok!

Ciao

Marian

#3 Posted: 23/10/2006 - 16:54

• kitar_ok

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2006

spam deleted

#4 Posted: 24/10/2006 - 11:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.