Gibbon experience (leeches, treehouses, etc.)
1st June, 2010
Messaging not enabled.
I am going on the Gibbon Experience tour in the beginning of August. I've read the messages on this board regarding the experience, and I still have a few questions.
1. What is the best (cleanest) treehouse to stay in? I've heard that one of the treehouses has running water and electricity.
2. What type of shoes did you wear? Did anyone go in the rainy season? Which shoes would you recommend for mud/leech prevention?
3. What about leech-proof socks? Are they worth buying? I found Gortex water proof socks, would this work?
4. Can anyone recommend a leech spray? Maybe something that I spray on clothing or socks.
5. I am not sure whether the Gibbon Experience will give me gloves for zipping. Can anyone recommend certain gloves?
6. What about accommodations in Houie Xai? Where would be a good place to stay?
#1 Posted: 7/6/2010 - 01:22
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|The Gibbon Experience ...||9||6426||14 Aug 2006|
|Gibbon Experience ...||1||2624||5 Jan 2009|
|Gibbon Experience ...||10||4124||5 Apr 2009|
|gibbon experience - where? ...||7||7317||14 Nov 2008|
|Gibbon Experience ...||2||3520||15 Apr 2007|
|Gibbon experience - booking ...||3||1081||25 Jan 2012|
|Gibbon Experience questions ...||5||4290||17 Nov 2009|
|Booking the gibbon experience ...||4||4083||23 Aug 2009|
|Gibbon Experience in Wet Season???? ...||8||4648||17 Nov 2009|
|Gibbon Experience in September? ...||4||2778||5 Jun 2009|