Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Motorbike for sale in Vientiane

• fanissadtos-
    ellhishondabik

Joined Travelfish
    12th January, 2011

I have a Honda Win that I am looking to sell asap. Vietnamese plate and papers, with all temporary import/export paperwork and registration. There would be no problem leaving Laos and entering Vietnam with this bike. Bought in Hanoi one month and half ago from Vietnam Motors. The bike has been to the mechanic a few times for minor problems on the way down but it is running well. Currently in Vientiane and looking to fly to India soon so the bike needs to go. Asking 350 US Dollars. Please email me at fancito@gmail.com or call at 59602668 for test ride.

My two riding partners are possibly looking to sell theirs as well. Same type of bike as mine. Bought all three together.

#1 Posted: 12/1/2011 - 12:54

• Advertisement

• Rufus

Joined Travelfish
    22nd April, 2007
    Location Laos

Advertising.

#2 Posted: 13/1/2011 - 10:38

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Honda Win Motorbike For Sale in Vientiane ... By mattarnold3995 on 22 Oct 2011 0 1005 22 Oct 2011
Minsk motorbike for sale Vientiane ... By aceoccuduplo on 4 May 2010 1 3803 4 Apr 2011
Motorbike for sale, Lao, Luang Prabang or vientiane ... By caroline88 on 7 Aug 2011 11 5444 15 Jan 2012