Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Looking for Travel Buddy

• junjie87

Joined Travelfish
    2nd March, 2011

Hi,

I am intending to travel in Laos for 2+ weeks in December 2011. Looking for a travel buddy (male) of similar interests. I'm interested in outdoors, caving, trekking, doing homestays, going to rural areas, interacting with locals etc.

Anyone's who is interested please reply here or PM me!

Thanks!

Cheers

#1 Posted: 2/3/2011 - 10:55

• Advertisement

• santos_g15

Joined Travelfish
    14th March, 2011

hi ,
    i will also be travelling to laos by the end of the year.My plan is also the same .To do more of trekking ,kayaking,village stay,caving .The only advantage i have is i am quite flexible with the time limit.i can extend my stay from 2-4 weeks.Let me know if you are interested.

#2 Posted: 14/3/2011 - 23:34

• bw107

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2011
    Location United States

in bkk looking for someone to travel with please call my thai number 0800142829

Burton

#3 Posted: 24/4/2011 - 13:07

• rossco

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hey, i'm in Thailand just now and plan to travel to Laos in December!

http://www.facebook.com/PhiPhiMan this my facebook page get in touch if you interested in travel companion!

Cheers

Ross

#4 Posted: 2/8/2011 - 10:52

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.