Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Getting to Hua Hin

• alexandra93

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2011

Hello fellow travelers,
    I am intending to plan a trip to Thailand and Laos next year during semester break. I am thinking of planning a return flight Syd to Bangkok and then flying/traveling up to Laos and down to parts of Thailand. I was wondering whether it is possible to get a flight from Luang Prapang to Hua Hin or a train from Nong Khai to Hua Hin - is it necessary that you must stay/stop at Bangkok to get to Hua Hin? This is the only way I seem to have found (stopping at Bangkok on the way to get to Hua Hin). I found they have buses but would rather use train/plane. Seeking your experdise,
    Thanks!

#1 Posted: 19/12/2011 - 00:48

• Advertisement

• inspiredbyk-
    rissi

Joined Travelfish
    9th December, 2011

Im fairly sure you will need to go via Bangkok on both flights and trains. However, i am not 100 per cent sure. Hopefully someone can give a more deffinate answer.

#2 Posted: 24/12/2011 - 09:42

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.