Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Traveling options- Laos Cambodia

• Reloosh

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi hi hiii
    First of all, I want to tell all of you that im amazed by the massages full with though and care...
    BRAVO

I'm on my way to Cambodia from the lovely Vietnam...
    I'm very interested about the getting-from-place-to-place ways for backpackers..
    Is the bus system comfortable? Train system? What are the prices?
    Also, is there a bus/train rout that leads to the border with Laos?
    Which one is it?

Thank you thank you!
    Reloosh

#1 Posted: 12/2/2012 - 04:50

• Advertisement

• captainbkk

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2012

no trains at all.
    a GUIDEbook has all that info-borrow one from a fellow traveller in your guesthse. Those tourist minivans are mainly a VN thing. there is just 1 (=yes, one) daily big bus doing the Pnom penh-Pakse route with all stops along its route. check canbypublications.com for a nearly uptodate Camb. bus schedule. try bustsation.net for all your anxious queries to know now already all times for buses that will certainly run different as you arrive in 3-4 month time.

#2 Posted: 1/3/2012 - 01:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Phnom Penh Airport to Hotel Options & Siem Reap to Southern Laos options ... By laos20140469 on 25 Apr 2014 2 1101 29 Apr 2014
Currency options for Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam ... By simeone_8 on 17 Mar 2006 4 3727 18 Apr 2006
Traveling from northern Laos to Cambodia ? ... By tmcderm on 3 Jan 2009 2 3436 27 Jan 2009