Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Passport photo Patong

• Jenn80

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2012
    Location Australia

Hi all,
    A friend is meeting me here in Patong this weekend and we are travelling accross the friendship bridge into laos. I've read that I need passport photos to meet visa requirements. Is there anywhere in Patong I can get these done? Or do I have to go to phuket town?

#1 Posted: 26/4/2012 - 21:39

• Advertisement

• exacto

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2006
    Location United States
    Total reviews: 47
    Places visited:
    At least 98

Hi Jenn,

I'd imagine almost any camera/photo shop and even a few travel agencies would be able to do passport photos for you. They shouldn't be expensive either. I've also seen people getting their photos taken on the bridges crossing into Laos too, but I can't say for certain that is still an option.

You are a fair distance from the bridge. Are you flying up or going overland? Cheers.

#2 Posted: 26/4/2012 - 22:43

• Jenn80

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2012
    Location Australia

Hi thanks for the advice I guess I should just ask around. We are flying to Udon Thani on Monday then hoping to be able to get transport for a reasonable price to nong khai and then we'll say the night and cross the bridge the next day.

#3 Posted: 26/4/2012 - 23:06

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

you can get this done at any photo shop as exacto says.

#4 Posted: 27/4/2012 - 07:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.