Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Trekking partner in Southern Laos

• Laurabaek

Joined Travelfish
    17th June, 2012

Hieveryone!
    I'm a 21year old danish girl who are looking for a trekking partner in Pakse /Champasak(Southern Laos).
    You have tobe more than one person when you book the trip, so I would be so happy to findsomeone who want's trekking as well. I'm thinking about 2 or 3 days trekking,or a zip-line tour. It all sounds so cool, and the nature should be amazing!
    Right nowI'm in Vientiane, but I'll go to Pakse tomorrow with the night bus. So thetrekking trip can start from the 19th, 20th or 21th of june. Up to you! :-)
    Text me onmy Lao telephone number: 856 2078168592
    or send mean e-mail: Laurabaek@hotmail.com
    Lookingforward to hear from you!
    - Laura

#1 Posted: 17/6/2012 - 08:18

• Advertisement

• DanRees

Joined Travelfish
    11th July, 2012

Hey Laura,

Unfortunately I have just returned from a few months spent in Laos and it is one of my favourite places! did you find anyone to trek with? I was wondering if you could help me as i believe you may have a good few stories. I have been given funding to put together a Travel Book/Adventure manual based on Laos. The Book will be full of independent stories written by travellers for travellers. The stories should be of good use to the reader, for example, best things you did in the area, places you saw etc. The book is called 'Word Of Mouth' and we believe the best advise you get when traveling is from other travellers and this is the bases of the book. Would you like to write a story or two from your time spent in Laos? There are no restrictions on what you can write, just keep each story to a particular place in Laos and no more than 300words (don't worry if you go over!) Oh and the more adventurous the story the better!

Thanks for your time, for any more information, don't hesitate to contact:

info@wordofmouthtravel.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Dan

#2 Posted: 11/7/2012 - 04:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
travel partner/itinary advice, needed for northern laos -trekking ,village stay, cycling ... By santos_g15 on 17 Mar 2011 1 2777 19 Mar 2011