Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

The Gibbon Experience in Laos.

Posted by kbabin on 11/4/2013 at 07:20

Hello!

My boyfriend and I are planning on doing the Gibbon Experience in Laos.

We have been researching and all the information we have come across has been anywhere from 2005 to last year, and we would like to know some updated information from anyone who has done it very recently (the last 6 months or even more recent). We've come across a lot of mixed reviews regarding the safety and quality of the experience. From the reviews we have read it seems as though its not as good as it once was?

If anyone could provide information that would be awesome :)

Thanks!

#1 kbabin has been a member since 9/4/2013. Posts: 10

Posted by somtam2000 on 11/4/2013 at 18:36 admin

One of our writers was there a few months ago. You can read his report (with video!) on Gibbon Experience here.

Cheers

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,498
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by mooball on 15/5/2013 at 06:01 TF writer

I am the guy somtam is referring to above. The Gibbon Experience really is fantastic, but don't go there if you're stingy. If you're tight with money, all you will ever think about is how much it costs because it is very expensive and not everything is perfect. But it is good. Very good.

#3 mooball has been a member since 19/6/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 431
 Where has mooball been?   Twitter   Google+   Instagram 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.