Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Good hotel/hostel

• krystalt

Joined Travelfish
    13th May, 2013

Hi,
    I'm a college student travelling solo to Asia I will be in Cambodia for some time after I will be traveling to Loas, Luang Prabang 'm looking for cheap accommodation where it's a very social place, I'm a 20 year old college student. I want to stay at a place where it's not really family orientated. I also don't really don't care for things such luxurious hotel, Just one where it's I would meet new people, where it's really a sociable place. Any suggestions ?

Thanks !

#1 Posted: 13/5/2013 - 08:24

• Advertisement

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

If you go right behind the Joma Bakery (location JE/199), you'll find a whole string of low cost guesthouses that should satisfy your needs. I stayed at the Souksavat Guesthouse - wonderful, friendly and very clean - same location. The location refers to this map of Luang Prabang

(I paid $12. two years ago - should be a few bucks more today)

#2 Posted: 13/5/2013 - 12:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Good hotel/hostel ... By krystalt on 13 May 2013 5 1274 15 May 2013
Good, cheap, Bangkok hotel / hostel ... By adammcintyre on 28 Aug 2012 6 3378 31 Aug 2012
free wifi bangkok guesthouse cheap nice good rent private room hotel Khao san road hostel backpacker ... By bluefinGh on 21 Jun 2014 0 286 21 Jun 2014