Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Honda Win 100 FOR SALE (Vietnam Registered)

• willfurley

Joined Travelfish
    13th May, 2013

Honda Win 100 (Selling in Luang Prabang from [url=x-apple-data-detectors://0]18/05/13[/url])

$350

Vietnam registered so you can cross into Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.

- Great all round condition (solid bike, very enjoyable to drive)
    - Very reliable, no major problems (starts first time every day)
    - Changed oil regularly and regularly oiled chain and tightened when necessary.
    - Before i started i had the following done:
    New chain and sprockets
    New brakes front and rear
    New tyres
    New battery
    - Good luggage rack
    - Includes two helmets, tool kit, bungy cords, locking chain, Vietnam road map book, fold out map for north Laos/Vietnam and South Vietnam/Cambodia, Laos Lonely Planet, Vietnam Lonely Planet.

Can comfortably carry two people and bags no problem.

Also includes correct blue Vietnam registration card with matching numbers. (You will need this to cross borders)

This is the best way to see these countries and is actually very cost effective as the bike is very efficient on fuel!

Please email me with any questions.

(I would also consider delivering to Vientiane)

#1 Posted: 13/5/2013 - 22:27

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Honda Win for sale Sihanoukville phnom penh. Vietnam Registered. Cheap! ... By ollyman84 on 17 Dec 2012 0 783 17 Dec 2012