Laos Visa at Chong Mek / Day tour packages at Guesthouses
27th December, 2007
1. Is the Laos visa on arrival available at Chong Mek? I'm finding conflicting info about it.
2. Are day tour packages available at guesthouses in Laos? It seems like there are many places that are not easy to get to without your own transporation. And I don't drive a motorbike. Roughly how much are those tours cost?
#1 Posted: 3/1/2008 - 01:28
21st January, 2004
Total reviews: 24
At least 113
1) Last I heard, yes.
2) Out of Pakse some of the more proactive guesthouses, eg Sabaidy 2, offer tuk tuk tours to sights all over the province. Costs are around the $10/day but it greatly depends on what the tour entails.
#2 Posted: 3/1/2008 - 06:25
13th January, 2008
1. Yes it is. I did it 3 weeks ago. Make sure to bring Dollars. Otherwise you have to pay in Baht with a very bad Exchangerate (costs you 10 $ extra ...)
2. There are trips from 1-3 Days available easily at the Travelagencys in Pakse. Prices start at 15 $, depending on how many people they get.
#3 Posted: 13/1/2008 - 22:46
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Visa on Chong Mek / Vang Tao ...||1||2360||23 Jan 2011|
|Lao Visa On Arrival - Chong Mek ...||3||8241||3 Apr 2006|
|chong mek to Laos ...||3||1564||10 Dec 2008|
|Tour packages from HCMC to Dalat ...||1||1834||19 Apr 2007|