Flag of Laos

Laos forum

weather in the north

• fishtails04

Joined Travelfish
    2nd January, 2008

Posted from within Vietnam.

apologies if this is a dim question but i don't have the relevant guidebooks to hand for info.
    currently in vietnam and it's bloody cold. heading north where it's even colder. then across the northwest and over the tay trang border to laos...
    what weather should i expect? i know things don't miraculously change when you cross a border, in terms of weather, and, having been taken aback by the temperatures here and those due in the northwest, i'm wondering what's in store? would help with my packing!thanks

#1 Posted: 11/2/2008 - 17:52

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Still cold sorry to say, should warm up by the time you get closer to Luang Prabang etc -- but Phongsali will be pretty chilly.

#2 Posted: 12/2/2008 - 14:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Weather in Laos / north of Vietnam July / August & beaches in the north of Vietnam ... By stefanovic on 19 Dec 2006 1 6828 20 Dec 2006