Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Lost earphones in Vang Vieng! Can anyone look for them, whos heading there, please?

Posted by thomashuang on 13/3/2009 at 19:28

Hello,
I lost my earphones in Vang Vieng, if anyone is heading there, could you please look for them? Last time I saw them I was in the tiny, deserted internet cafe across the street from Chilllao Youth Hostel, on the main road. It's a little north of the perpendicular street that goes down to the tubing rental. It's 200 kip/min which is the cheapest rate you can get there. It was pretty fast too. If it's not there, it might be back at the Nana Guesthouse, the newer northern one on the main street, 2 blocks south of the tubing street.
The earphones are black, Creative brand, has a triangle on each bud that looks like an A or V depending on how you look at it.
If anyone finds them, I'll reimburse you for the shipping fee. I'm in Cambodia at the moment. Any effort would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Thomas

#1 thomashuang has been a member since 13/3/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by thomashuang on 13/3/2009 at 19:30

Oh, and it was two weeks ago, on monday, march 2nd, when I went to that particular internet cafe.

#2 thomashuang has been a member since 13/3/2009. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.