Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos forum

Lao Airlines website

Posted by hbkiwi on 9/11/2009 at 09:34

Hi There,

I have been trying to book a flight from Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai in early December however am having a bit of trouble with the website www.laoairlines.com - up until a couple of weeks ago I could access it no problem however over the last week or so I have not been able to access the website - every time I try, I am denied access and receive a message telling me that the website is dangerous / fraudulent. (I have heard this about laos-arlines.com but not this site) is anyone else experiencing the same issues? and does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can go about booking this flight? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

#1 hbkiwi has been a member since 18/8/2009. Posts: 2

Posted by cassrose on 9/11/2009 at 13:21

Hey what browser are you using? I can't get the website at all on Mozilla but it works fine on explorer. Actually just thought i have had that problem before, i refreshed it and it would ok. Hope you get it!

#2 cassrose has been a member since 13/9/2009. Posts: 22

Posted by cassrose on 9/11/2009 at 13:25

I just tried it in Explorer for Dec 6th and it worked. Keep trying!

#3 cassrose has been a member since 13/9/2009. Posts: 22

Posted by Captain_Bob on 9/11/2009 at 14:11

See http://www.laoairlines.com/sysreq2.php (if you can =) Firefox doesn't work on the Laos Airlines website. Use Internet Explorer (I'm using v8.0 and no problems with the site). Also check if you're using a phishing filter. Tools:Options:Security

#4 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,824

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.