Flag of Laos

Laos forum

Booking flight in LP to go to Hanoi?

• blackpepper-

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2009

Hi....was searching through the archives and saw a lot of debate and varying results people had from booking online or in advance for various air routes.

Because I'm not going to be in a hurry to go anywhere and may change my mind along the way, I would rather book any flights on the ground when I decide what I want to do. If I am in LP, how easy (how many days in advance do I need)is it to book from an agent or direct from an airline? Time of year will likely play a factor? I will be in that area mid-end of May(?)This question is a double one because I would also like to know if it would cost more? less? the same? Obviously if less or the same, then it is a no-brainer for me to wait. If more, depending on amount, it is still an option for me as I don't mind paying more for the luxury of not having to make any set plans. Has anyone just "walked" in and been able to fly within a few days to a week? Thanks in advance...

#1 Posted: 14/12/2009 - 09:44

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Booking flight Hanoi-Bangkok ... By Ronald on 4 Dec 2011 4 2116 11 Dec 2011
Booking a flight from Vientiane to Hanoi ... By andrew951 on 31 Jul 2008 1 2133 4 Aug 2008
Booking Flight Hanoi-Siem Reap ... By smash on 7 Dec 2009 1 2397 8 Dec 2009
TNK-TRAVEL anyone used them for pre booking flight,s ... By easygoing on 17 Dec 2007 1 1671 18 Dec 2007
Booking flight to Phu Quoc ... By chrisa77 on 30 Oct 2007 7 4049 21 Nov 2007