Flag of Laos additions

Laos additions forum

Want to post more reviews.......

• alison

Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 13

It's taken me a while to get round to posting my reviews on Laos - but since I went I am sure some of the accommos have been pulled off for LP. I found out about the Nam Sok Guest House ON travelfish, but now I can't find it to place my review.

I also can't find Coleurs Restaurant, Le Tam Tam, Joma etc to leave reviews for them.

Am I imagining things ? Did the beer Lao go to my head ?

I also had about 10 massages in LP so have reviews of the best ones if you are interested.

#1 Posted: 3/11/2006 - 05:52

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi Alison,

Welcome to Travelfish!

We did some Luang Prabang updates recently and some place were deleted -- perhaps that's where they went... though as far as I can see we never listed the Nam Sok!

There's always the Trip Reports section -- information from other travellers is always much appreciated!

#2 Posted: 3/11/2006 - 06:47

• alison

Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2006
    Total reviews: 13

Thanks for replying so quick, but I have no idea where I found the Nam Sok Guest House from as I only used travelfish before I left in June.

It definately exists as I stayed there for 10 days !!

I'll compile a list to stick on the the reports section

Will be using travelfish to help my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia :)

#3 Posted: 3/11/2006 - 06:53

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.