Photo: Classic scenery surrounds Vang Vieng.

Laos additions forum

38 year old female wants to back pack Thailand in Mar 2013 but has no idea where to start

Posted by Sazzle74 on 13/8/2012 at 12:12

Hi

I'm currently looking at my first solo travel adventure and have chosen Thailand I hope to do this in March to April 2013and i'll be using annual leave and I'll be traveling from the UK.

Unfortunately I have no idea where to start or the best places to go I am a confident woman so not scared to try anything my main aim of this trip is I'd really like to have my breath taken away and to gain as many memories as possible!

Any advice or suggestions would be gratefully received and thank you for reading.

Sarah

#1 Sazzle74 has been a member since 13/8/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by SBE on 15/8/2012 at 01:42

Hi Sarah,

Have a look at this for some ideas to get you started.

http://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/

PS. You'll probably get more replies if you post questions about Thailand in the Thailand forum rather than in Laos additions!

#2 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,002
 Where has SBE been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.