Flag of Laos additions

Laos additions forum

COPE visitor centre now open

• otjo

Joined Travelfish
    14th January, 2008

Further to my earlier post, we are now open, every day from 9-4. We have documentaries on demand in a themed viewing room, a UXO exhibition as well as information and an interactive exhibition about our project which supports the National Rehabilitation service. Many of oour clients have been injured by UXO. THis is an important year in the campaign to ban cluster munnitions, come find out more!

Entry is free.

We are opposite the Green Park Hotel on Khou Vieng Road, clearly signposted.

Hope to see you there soon!

#1 Posted: 31/3/2008 - 18:51

• Advertisement

• bjerke

Joined Travelfish
    6th December, 2005

My wife and I visited COPE 2 yrs. ago and will stop in again this year. We found it to be a great experience.

#2 Posted: 21/12/2009 - 06:16

• somsai

Joined Travelfish
    1st March, 2006
    Location United States

I'd add.

When you go there you can buy and X ray for five bucks or a whole leg for fifty. Probably a great gift to someone who needs one. I just gave one of those big baht bills from Thailand and left it up to them on how best to use it.

Here's the web site.

http://www.kff.org/healthreform/upload/housesenatebill_final.pdf

Thanks for resurecting the thread bjerke, and thanks Jo for doing what you do.

#3 Posted: 21/12/2009 - 12:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Visitor Centre about to open ... By otjo on 14 Jan 2008 0 1915 14 Jan 2008