Flag of Laos additions

Laos additions forum

Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam

• thegypsy

Joined Travelfish
    24th November, 2008

My friend and I are looking at traveling as of the 26th of December 2008 from Beijing, China.

We are wanting to head towards Laos, Cambodia then Vietnam finishing it off on glorious beaches for 3-4 days.

Can anyone please suggest websites that we can look at or any info on the best and most affordable way to travel to Laos from Beijing and transport info on how to get to Cambodia then Vietnam. Also any suggested itineraries for the trip would be most helpful :-) I have read through the Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam sites already so have a fair idea of things that should be seen and done.

We will have a total of 2 1/2 weeks to see the 3 places before 'unfortunately' heading back home.

Thank you so much.

#1 Posted: 24/11/2008 - 21:01

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.